Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Janica, Kaitlyn and Brooklyn invited us to go to the zoo with them a couple weeks ago. It was tons of fun. The kids loved it. Lucy loved the banging on the drums and Dexter enjoyed learning to use the chopsticks in this little hut they had in the Asian Highlands. It was good to get out with all 3 kids. I am finally starting to feel a little independent and am not completely scared to leave the house with all 3 in toe. Enjoy the pics.





P.S. Rich posted some awesome "jam" session pictures on his website. I will blog more on that later too. But check out the pictures there http://saupes.spaces.live.com/

Also, I joined the gym today! They have free daycare for the first hour everyday, so I figured it is a win/win situation. I get some time away from the kids doing something good for myself and the kids have fun playing in their fun little play center. So, with any luck, you will see less and less of me in the coming months (pound-wise, not time-wise).

1 comment:

Sicily said...

What gym did you join? I find it great relief, and I only have 1! You are a supermom!!
XOXO