Monday, August 18, 2008

Talk Baby to Me



Hazel is such a talker already. She started talking about 3 weeks ago and hasn't stopped. I LOVE IT!!! I don't remember either Dexter or Lucy "talking" like she does at 3 months. I know in a few years she is going to talk my ear off and I will ask for peace and quiet but for now I am in heaven listening to all the ahhh's and gaa's. As I write she is on the floor and Dexter is singing to her "I love you forever, I love you forever..." (over and over) and she is laughing and go-gaaing away.
I imagine all the conversations we have. I am sure every mom does this. She tells me fabulous stories of life before earth. She lets me know of the extra-ordinary things she plans to do when she grows up. She knows how to create world peace and feed all the starving children. She is wise beyond her years, I mean months. She is such a blessing to me because the times that my toddlers are driving me up a wall, I can hold her and tell her all my woes and she has a wonderful way of calming me down. Like I said, she is a very wise baby.
P.S. She rolled over for the first time Saturday and has been doing it all day today. Doesn't 3 months 3 weeks seem kinda early for that? She isn't supposed to grow up so fast. She will be my last baby and I want these moments to come slower so I can savor them even more.

No comments: