Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Post because my Mom told me it was time for a update

Look how cute! It really is so fun to see your kids grow up (and a little bit sad too). But one thing I have really been enjoying is watching Dexter's sense of humor develop. A few months ago we were watching Montser's Inc. and for the first time he was laughing along with the movie at the parts that HE identified as funny. It was really cute. Now he does it all the time and he picks little catch phrases out and repeats them non-stop. Today he was cracking himself and Lucy up saying, "We don't need no stinking badgers!" I must have heard that 50 times today. I am sure he saw it on some cartoon he shouldn't have been watching. He also decided today that he was five. He wanted to be 5 because he thinks that is the age that he will be allowed to watch "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" on Cartoon Network. I guess his friends that are 5 must talk about it or something. I asked him, "Five! How did you stop being 3 and skip right over 4?" His answer was "I turned 4 but then ate a lot of healthy food that you gave me so I growed up to be 5, okay!" Well, at least it was the healthy food that did it, right?

And because I am such a lucky lady I had to share my AWESOME Valentine's Day present with you all. It's bragging, I know, but I really have the best husband. See for yourself...

I love my husband. He is the most wonderful man. Last Saturday I went to a Zumba class at the gym and came home to the kids telling me they made Valentine's for me and Daddy was making a "love video"! I guess surprises with kids are out of the question (which is fine with me). Well since the surprise was ruined and Rich couldn't wait I got my Valentine's Day present early. As I watched it I bawled my eyes out. It was the BEST present I have ever gotten and the SWEETEST thing anyone has ever done for me. A big THANK YOU to my hubby! He really is so wonderful to me. I hope you enjoy too!

5 comments:

Elemeno said...

This was an absolute blast to do. The random things the kids say are just priceless. My only regret is that I didn't get more footage to chop up and glue together. I am glad you like it even though it is embarassing to have my "Love video" on display for the world to see. :) Love Ya sweetie!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the made up songs and watching your sweet little family. Sheesh! It made ME choke up! So sweet!

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

Hey Rainbow I found your blog on facebook! I love the video, how cute is your husband and kids! I love the wings on your little girl! lol We also have a blog it is www.thephelpsphamily33.blogspot.com! I hope you guys are doing good!

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

Hey Rainbow I found your blog on facebook! I love the video, how cute is your husband and kids! I love the wings on your little girl! lol We also have a blog it is www.thephelpsphamily33.blogspot.com! I hope you guys are doing good!

Just the Four of Us said...

That was stinkin' cute!
Good job Rich!

Happy Late Valentine's to the Saupe Clan from the Honeycutt Clan!