Friday, April 17, 2009

More Easter Pictures

I really don't have much to say but I do have some cute pictures to share. I've been letting Rich do all my blogging lately so I really should change the name. It's not so much Rainbow's Place anymore. Oh well. This blog really is about the Grandparents, so as long as it gets done, I am okay with whoever posts.
Easter was easy and great. The kids loved their baskets. They all got hats, sunglasses, flip-flops and those things that will be essential for out trip to California next month.
In upcoming news; Hazel will be ONE next Friday! I can't believe how time flies. She is growing up so fast and she has such a cute little personality. I love watching my kids grow up. Dexter will also be starting soccer on April 25th. Rich is planning on dragging out the video camera for that so look forward to video of the chaos that is 3/4 years running around on a soccer field with no idea of what they should be doing.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. They are from Easter and then a few of the adorable little dress-up outfit my Mom got Hazel for her birthday.












No comments: