Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spotted Princess

Our little princess has been sick all week and now she has become a spotted little girl. I feel so bad for her, but even though they cover her entire body her personality hasn't been effected. It makes me so happy to know that she isn't suffering much because of it. The doctor said that Dexter an Hazel will probably get it next because it will spread by contact and despite our best efforts, that little Hazel contacts everyone and everyone's things. I just saw her sucking down some of Lucy's water so she will be a spotted little monkey soon too. See if you can "spot" the problem... Hah ha!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I was wondering where you were yesterday! Good luck with it-hopefully it runs it's course through the kids pretty quickly. Oh, and JoAnn tells me you're not my v.t.'s anymore?! Oh despair!!

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

The Poor kids! Thats no fun! I hope they get better soon!