Saturday, January 3, 2009

3...2...1...in diapers that is!


Yep, that is right! From 3 in diapers to only 1 in 6 months!!! Yeah!!! I hope I'm not jinxing myself here but Lucy is doing awesome on the potty. She still has no control of her bladder during nap/bed time but I'll take what I can get. She is even going by herself! We are so proud. Our little girl is growing up! She is so cute (and she'll tell you that too).
I have to tell you that I am SO tired. Thanksgiving was the last time that everyone in this household has been healthy. First all the kids had a mild cold, then the flu (which Rich, my sister Rosemary, her friend Brandon and I got), and now all the kids are going through pink eye with running eyes and nose, Dexter and Hazel have ear infections, Lucy has a bad cough, and mom and dad have sore throats. And, if that wasn't enough, Lucy woke up with hives this morning! Lovely! It seems that switching from a fragrance free/dye free detergent to a earthy friendly/biodegradable detergent wasn't a great idea for Lucy's skin. You would think that earthy friend would be people friendly too. But Lucy has always had really sensitive skin. Anyway, all this has taken a toll on Rich and I and we are ready to have a healthy household once again. Pray for us.....PLEASE!!!
Hope every ones New Year is going well and illness free.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YEA for the success at ditching the diapers!! And my fingers & toes are crossed for you guys to stay well! I can't ever switch up detergent or deodorant either. She has my sympathy.