Thursday, December 25, 2008

Letter to Santa

The kids wrote a letter to Santa tonight and here is how it all unfolded. The Gingerbread houses were left for Santa and Mrs. Clause instead of Milk and Cookies along with the following note of sentiments from our kids, with mom acting as the scribe for them.

To: Santa
Dear Santa Clause,
Your coming to town and that's all right! We've been good kids. (Mom as scribe)
Dexter's own writing:
Santa Caluse, Thank you for the presents, I love you.
Lucy's own writing:
I love you Santa Clause, Have a safe flight.

From: Santa
To Dexter, Lucy, and Family
How wonderful it was to be given such a wonderful gift. Those gingerbread houses will be wonderful.
Dexter I am pleased with your progress this year so I have decided to get you what you asked for. You have been a wonderful boy this year. Keep it up.
Lucy, your spirit is strong and so is your will. I am so happy and proud that you have chosen to exercise these traits in righteousness. Your behavior has been wonderful as well. Keep it up.
From the bottom of my and Mrs. Clause's hearts, have a very merry Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing you next year.
Love,
S.C.

No comments: